Terms and Conditions
* Bangalore Billboard.com is a registered trademark of E- Info Ventures India Pvt. Ltd. *
Terms & Conditions
Following are the terms and conditions of Bangalore Billboard.com** (“Bangalore Billboard” "We," or "Our") Bangalore Billboard reserves all rights to change, modify or alter the existing terms and conditions at any point of time in the future. By using the Services offered on the Website or any Platforms, You (for the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, the term "You" and / or “Your” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to transact through the site Bangalore Billboard.com) agree to accept the terms and conditions at the time of usage.
- Bangalore Billboard provides search services ( “ Services”) through its website wBangalore Billboard.com.Bangalore Billboard.in ("Website"),telephone search, SMS or any other medium (collectively "Platforms" ).
- You can avail of the Services only if You can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and are residing in India.
- Bangalore Billboard uses a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation, content, advertisement and other materials and effects (collectively "Materials") for providing the Services on the Platforms. You agree that Bangalore Billboard provides the Materials through the Platforms FOR YOUR PERSONAL , NON-COMMERCIAL AND INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY.
- You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, or using any process or processes that send automated queries to Bangalore Billboard.
- You may not use the Platforms for compiling a competing listing of product or service.
- You may not use the Platforms or any Materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- You further acknowledge that conduct prohibited in connection with Your use of the Platforms includes, but is not limited to, breaching or attempting to breach the security of the Website or any of the mediums of Bangalore Billboard.
- Bangalore Billboard has made all reasonable attempts to ascertain the authenticity of the contents of the Platforms . You are however advised to independently verify the accuracy of the information and arrive at Your independent decision / judgment. Bangalore Billboard is not liable for any kind of damage, losses or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content in the Platforms including but not limited to decisions based on the content in the Platforms which results in any loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses etc.
- Except as specifically authorized herein , You are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the Materials or the products or Services, processes or technology described therein. All such rights are retained by Bangalore Billboard, its subsidiaries, parent companies, and/or any third party owner of such rights.
- The Bangalore Billboard name and logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks owned by and used under license from E- info Ventures India Pvt. Ltd. orit's wholly owned subsidiaries. All other trademarks and service marks herein are the property of their respective owners. All copies that you make of the Materials on any of the Platforms must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the respective Platforms that pertains to the material being copied. You are not authorized to use any Bangalore Billboard name or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Bangalore Billboard. Requests for authorization should be made to info@Bangalore Billboard.com.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions like Your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by You (the "Communications") to the Website. Bangalore Billboard does not endorse or accept any of your Communication/s as representative of Bangalore Billboard’s views. By transmitting any public Communication/s to the Website, you grant Bangalore Billboard an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, edit, create derivative works from, incorporate into one or more compilations and reproduce and distribute such compilations, and otherwise exploit such Communication/s, in all Platforms now known or later developed.You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Communication/s.
- Bangalore Billboard reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and edit, modify or delete any Communication/s (or portions thereof) which Bangalore Billboard in its sole discretion deems inappropriate, offensive or contrary to any law of the land , Bangalore Billboard policy, or that violate these Terms and Conditions.
- INDEMNITY: If there are any issues or claims due to Your Communication /s then Bangalore Billboard reserves right to take appropriate legal action against You. Further, You expressly agree to indemnify and protect Bangalore Billboard against such claims or damages or any issues, due to your Communication / s. Bangalore Billboard takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by You or any third party on the Website. You release and indemnify Bangalore Billboard and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of any users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that You may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
- Bangalore Billboard communicates information provided and created by advertisers, content partners, publishers, marketing agents, users, resellers and other third parties.( “ Advertisers”) on “ as is” basis. Bangalore Billboard shall not be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between You and the Advertisers.
- DISCLAIMER: The Services are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Kindly refer to our DISCLAIMER language for details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL Bangalore BillboardBE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR S USE, MISUSE OR DEPENDENCE ON THE PLATFORMS FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, OR DATA WHETHER BROUGHT IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF BANGALORE BILLBOARD IS OF OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORMS, THE MATERIALS OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, OR THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE), DEPENDENCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY PLATFORMS. BANGALORE BILLBOARD DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE PLATFORMS OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE PLATFORMS.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE PLATFORMS AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL OF YOU; IN SUCH COUNTRIES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding and agreement between You and Bangalore Billboard, superseding any prior understanding whether it was made orally or in a written form.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by laws of India and courts in Bangalore will have the exclusive jurisdiction for the purposes of any litigation hereunder.